To ensure we find the perfect match and forever home for our rescued dogs we require a completed adoption application (see below for instructions). Our Director of Adoptions will then screen your application and you will be notified within 72hrs if pre-approved and your application will be sent to the dogs foster home. The foster home will contact you to set up a meet and greet/home check to ensure the dog and applicant are the a good fit. If the dog is a good fit and all agree then the adoption can take place by signing the adoption contract electronically and paying the appropriate adoption fee.
1. Get a Login for Vitamity *
2. Login to indicate your interest and apply for a dog(s).
3. After we review your application, the foster will contact you to set up a meeting/home check with the dog(s) you indicated interest in.
4. Once you and the foster have determined the dog is a good fit, return here to pay the adoption fee**
5. Login to sign the adoption contract.
6. After steps 1-5 are complete, you can review your dogs online profile here using the instructions on the green heart button.
* This is a free service that allows you to apply and ultimately track your adopted dog(s).
**$275 for adults, $300 for puppies under 6 months, $250 for dogs over 6 years.
For questions regarding login trouble or the adoption application, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 736-0002.
ALLIE'S HAVEN ANIMAL RESCUE DOGS!